Wednesday 7 September 2011

STAGE 12 - Co.Kilkenny & Carlow

Start of Stage 12. Beccy & Darcy are feeding the animals in the farm behind me.

Stage 12 Map

Start: Co. Kilkenny, Nore Valley Park
Via: Co. Kilkenny, Kilkenny
Via: Co. Carlow, Carlow
Finish: Co. Wicklow, Hidden Valley Holiday Park

Stats
Date: Saturday 3rd September 2011
Time (in saddle): 5hrs 52min
Distance: 76miles

Darcy hanging out with his new mate Mr Rabbit.

At Kilkenny T.I.O. I met Lynda Browne who kindly stamped and signed my Stage 12 map. 

Kilkenny Castle viewed from the River Nore

At the border of Co.Carlow.

Unfortunately I arrived at Carlow T.I.O. during lunch hour and it was closed.

I met two ladies in Carlow who were also using a sponsored cycle to raise money.
In this case they were raising money for the elderly. Best of luck.


Please give as generously as you can via www.virginmoneygiving.com – a heartfelt thanks from my Mum, other MS sufferers and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment