Wednesday 7 September 2011

STAGE 10 - Co.Tipperary(S) & Waterford

No I am not trying to do the can-can.
Look .....my new clip-in shoes and shades, brilliant the rest of the tour will be easy. NOT


Stage 10 Map

Start: Co. Cork, Dungarvan, Bayview Caravan & Camping Park
Via: Co. Tipperary (S), Clonmel
Via; Co.Waterford, Waterford
Finish: Co. Wexford, Ocean Island

Stats
Date: Thursday 1st September 2011
Time (in saddle): 6hrs 31min
Distance: 86miles

My food reserves for the day.


What looks to be a very bizarre sit down protest by the sheep in Co.Waterford.
You can see the ring leader standing in the middle.  

Me at the borders of Co.Tipperary & Waterford.

At Clonmel T.I.O. I met Shirley O’Dayer who kindly stamped and signed my Stage 10 map.
She also took my photo outside the office.

At Waterford T.I.O. Breda O’Halloran signed my Stage 10 map.
Her son will be doing a sponsored cycle from Mizen Head to Malin Head (most southern and northern points of Ireland) Respect for taking on the challenge, if you would like any tips feel free to contact me. The best of luck.
Just about to get the boat from Passage East to Ballyhack, crossing from Co.Waterford into Co.Wexford.

Beccy & Darcy at Ballyhack.

Please give as generously as you can via www.virginmoneygiving.com – a heartfelt thanks from my Mum, other MS sufferers and me.

1 comment:

  1. hi guys, i'm not au fait with 'blogging' so not sure if it's the done thing to comment here but just wanted to say it's so great to see how you're getting on all of you, of course partic Ian, you keeeeeeeerazy but very lovely man! camper van looks tip top, v pleased to see darcy sporting his birthday pressie (and hair v similar to sebs ;-) and bex, you look lush, very healthy and sporting the bunmp very well. it's looks like you're all having a great if tiring time. miss you all tons and tons. well done ian, loving the comments and will keep following, and most importantly will get the cheque book out right now this very minute... take care all xxxxx love dave, cath, seba and martha x

    ReplyDelete