Wednesday 31 August 2011

MY LEGS ARE TIRED......

…. and I am only at Stage 9 of 21.

Once again thanks to everyone who has sponsored my cycle so far. The current Sponsorship Total = £2,273 (including gift aid). Full details of who has sponsored me are listed on http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/cycletourofireland . Is any one else interested in parting with their hard earned cash? If yes, you can donate your money via the above web site.

As you can see the support team (nothing to report on the bump) and I have made it to Stage 09. With my legs knackered from 9 days, 720miles (1,171km)  and the saddle soars throbbing, today (Wed 31st August) has turned into a rescheduled rest day. I will now have one less rest day at Wicklow.

For an update on the miles / km completed and time in the saddle see below.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going Ian. You're doing great!
    Hannah, Matt, Sam and iris x

    ReplyDelete